Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Shipper Heart Is Full Of Rainbows And Hope

Shaw x Root. Of love.
(Source)
***SPOILERS FOR PERSON OF INTEREST 1/6/2015***

As of last night, Shaw x Root hath become canon.

And I'm kinda freaking out about it.

I've never had a ship that's become canon before. It's a brave new world. A world full of hope and rainbows. Mostly the rainbows.

Of course, I've shipped canon ships, Sheldon and Amy for example. But I've never shipped something from its fledgling state unto existence before.

I'm all bubbly and happy inside. And I don't know why. It's not my OTP, more like the kind of ship one ships whilst watching the show, and then doesn't really think about for a week. But I can't help it. Maybe it's because it gives me hope for other ships. Maybe it's because they're adorable together. Maybe it's because I Googled them and like all my Google searches I ended up looking at harp seals.

I don't know. I just know I'm full of rainbows and hope. Also, if they kill off Shaw I will be writing a letter. That letter will be something along the lines off, "WHY MUST YOU HURT ME SO? *strong letter to follow*", but it shall be a letter. And it will probably be written in my tears. Or ink depending on how I feel.

One of the things that is coming up this year is guest blogging! I'm very excited at the prospect, so if you or someone you know would be interested, do tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment