Friday, March 14, 2014

SuperWhoLock vs. The Hiatus

Source

There was no new Supernatural this week.

I repeat: No. New. Supernatural.

Supernatural is the glue that holds SuperWhoLock together, what with its regular seasons and lack of Moffat. Without Supernatural we're a episodeless mass of hopeless fanpeople. Or maybe that's just me.

What am I supposed to do with my life?

Which raises the question, what do you do with your life when there are no new episodes? Binge watch reruns? Read fanfic? Write fanfic?
Read amazing blogs about SuperWhoLock? All four simultaneously, you say?


Some weird people (aka my mom) just wait for the next episode. No. Nein. Nopeskerdoodles, Captain Normal. Ain't happenin'.

These, these people--directors, actors and Kripkes--with their personal lives--gah! No personal life for you!

I digress. The point of this post is, what do you do when your shows/life are lost in the marvelous wilderness? Every week is a mini-wilderness year. I am not Sam Winchester. I am not "fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment