Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Jarsen, The Fandom Panda's Birthday!!!!

(pic from here, edit by me, Jarsen by Jarsen)

So, my Mum only allows me two posts a week. Which is probably a good thing because I'd just spend all my time writing and not doing silly things, like sleeping and school.

And I needed to save a post for today.

Why?

JARSEN THE FANDOM PANDA'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

And my dad's. But he's dead, so JARSEN TIME!

Is Billy Joel very small, or is Jarsen very large?
(Pic from here, edit by me, Jarsen by Jarsen, Billy Joel by Billy Joel)
Jarsen had a wonderful birthday. He turned one in a Gingerbread level blaze of glory. We started the day with cake  (see pic), then flew in Billy Joel to sing for him (see pic), and binge-watched Supernatural.

In other news, Billy Joel thinks Dean needs a good stable girlfriend.

Jarsen made the point that from season 4 out, he kinda does (#PandaDestielFTW!).

Jarsen was pleased with our offerings of Billy Joel and cake. He's already planning next year's birthday and mentioned something about crumpets with the Queen. Jarsen dreams big.

So happy birthday, Jarsen. Sweet dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment