Sunday, May 18, 2014

Supernatural: The Musical, Part 2


In my first "Supernatural: The Musical" post (click for post), I did all the major characters. Well, there's a butt-ton more, and they're all important. So now I'm going back and trying to cover everyone. So if I missed someone you love last time, here they are. Boom.

(Source)
Person: Mary Winchester

Song: Burnin' For You- Blue Oyster Cult

Why? Because I have a touch of the evil today. And it has a... young, lost Mary feel to it.

"Home in the valley
Home in the city
Home isn't pretty
Ain't no home for me....

Burn out the day
Burn out the night
I can't see no reason to put up a fight
I'm living for giving the devil his due"



(Source)


Person: Adam Milligan

Song: Simple Minds- Don't You (Forget About Me)

Why? I demand a letter writing movement.

"Dear Supernatural writers, Adam Milligan. Still in hell. Srsly, what up?"

And is it just me or does it look like he's dancing to "Of The Night by Bastille?"











(Source)
Person: John Winchester

Song: Father Figure- George Michael

Why? He was very much that.
Father figure. He wasn't really Sam and Dean's dad. He was their "Father." Bobby was more their dad than John ever was in my book.

"I will be your father figure
I have had enough of crime
I will be the one who loves you -
Until the end of time"


(Source)
Person: Garth Fitzgerald IV (And Mister Fizzles)

Song: Lynyrd Skynyrd- Simple Man

Why?

"Mama told me when I was young
Come sit beside me, my only son
And listen closely to what I say.
And if you do this
It will help you some sunny day.
Take your time... Don't live too fast,
Troubles will come and they will pass.
Go find a woman and you'll find love,
And don't forget son,
There is someone up above."

(Source)
Person: Gabriel/The Trickster

Song: The Joker- Steve Miller Band

Why? Look at those eyebrows, and tell me why not.








(Source)

Person: Death

Song: Fragile- Sting

Why?

"If blood will flow when flesh and steel are one
Drying in the colour of the evening sun
Tomorrow's rain will wash the stains away
But something in our minds will always stay
Perhaps this final act was meant
To clinch a lifetime's argument
That nothing comes from violence
and nothing ever could
For all those born beneath an angry star
Lest we forget how fragile we are

On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star"



***SEASON 9 SPOILER WARNING***

(Source)
Person: Gadreel

Song: Locked Out Of Heaven- Bruno Mars

Why? Reasons.





















***SEASON 9 SPOILERS END*** 



Kevin. I wanted to do Kevin. I have no idea what his song would be. Same goes for Ellen and Jo. And Metatron. So if you Fanlings have any brilliant ideas, lemme know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment