Monday, November 24, 2014

Orson Pink: WhatUpWithHim?

(Source)
You know how in my last post I said, "I don't know. I don't know a lot of things. Anyway, it's bloody late, I'm done, and I'll see you Sunday. Or I won't. I don't know that either."

Well. We all know how that one worked out.

Blame the five year old I was watching. I do.

Spoilers for the DW finale, by the by.

Sadly, Danny Pink is no more. Which raises the question: Orson Pink: WhatUpWithHim?

As you may remember, Orson is the descendant of Danny Pink. But Danny is dead. So...? How's that gonna work?

My and my mum's theory is that Clara is pregnant, and that's why she's leaving the companion life behind. Or is she? Either way, I'll just be happy when she's gone.

Other theories include cloning, Danny having a secret family, and whole bunch of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff that I don't understand.

If you have a theory, please do tell. Now I'm off, much like Orson. Only, I'm not leaving to time travel, I'm leaving to make lunch.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No comments:

Post a Comment