Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hello FanStuffs, Goodbye Money

(Source)
****I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID TO SAY THINGS****

Something I've learned in my adventure in fandoms is that Fans are crafty.

Not crafty like this------------------------------------------------->
Well, maybe. I don't know you that well. But with, like, yarn and candles and stuff.

Sometimes when you're workin' the loom and watchin' the TV, someone's face just ends up on a throw pillow.

Just me?

Okay then.


So one day, I'm just strolling along though the internet, and I come across this. Then I'm all, "Oh, cool. I'll just casually look at the website this comes from and not become totally obsessed and then save up all the money I can find until I BUY THEM ALL."

We all know where this is going.
So far I've looked under all the cushions of every couch I've ever been within 50 feet of, ALL MY PANTS, and everywhere besides my bank account. I'm now just 94 cents away from one whole dollar!

Anyway, I think these candles are really cool. The link to Fandlemonium.com is right here.

I really want Sam, Rose, two TARDIS, The Doctor, several Moriartys, seven Castiels, seven Deans, at least four Sherlocks and four Watsons (they should come in pairs), Dumbledore, Harry, Hermione, and Ron. And a Custom DI Greg Lestrade, and an Anderson candle for when I want to be the smartest one in the room.

Is that all of them? Huh, Don't know how that happened.

Go, go little fanlings! Spend all your money like there's no tomorrow!

And that giveaway I mentioned? Lurking around the corner like a stalker with a restraining order.

No comments:

Post a Comment