Wednesday, October 22, 2014

*ANGRILY MOOS AT STANDERS-BY*

Me after all the things today.
(Source)
Today has kinda sucked.

You know, I try to spread out my posts so I don't have angry rant against angry rant. WELL, LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE MAKING OTHER PLANS. So, we shall both have to deal.

Now, I will list some of the many reasons why today hath sucked.

1. My having a bad hair day.
2. My adorable new boots hurt my feet because I don't have socks that fit.
3. All my socks have been eaten apparently.
4. The carving pumpkins at our grocery store are horrible.
5. An old lady ran into me on her way into the store and didn't even apologize. It was a hit and run.
6. I nearly tripped over my own feet leaving the store.
7. The other store's pumpkins had little kids sneezing on them. Real life child boogers. Ew.
8. They over charged me for said booger pumpkins.
9. I have a lingering cough and I'm a little afraid I might have Teh Ebolaz.
10. My grandpa is sick. And we don't know what's wrong.
11. I can't cry. I want to, and I know I would feel better if I did, but I can't make myself.

Yeah. Today sucks more than normal. I'm gonna go watch TV. Someday I will do a post that isn't about "suck." Today is not that day. And tomorrow isn't looking real good either.

No comments:

Post a Comment