Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Happy Birthday, Misha!

(Source)
As you probably know, I'm a diehard Cas/Misha girl. I love him. He's so awkward, sweet, and badass. And given the chance, I would love him, and hug him, and call him Squishy.

But he has a wife. And children. And he's old enough to be my dad.

We don't talk about that.

Anyway, because it's my imaginary celebrity boyfriend's birthday, I thought I'd take a little time to bask in the Misha-y glory, and list some of the reasons why I love him so. Not all, of course  because than we'd be here all day.


1.  The ALS ice bucket challenge.
WE ARE JUST ONE TINY INFLATABLE HORSE AWAY FROM NAKED MISHA. I repeat, JUST. ONE. TINY. INFLATABLE. HORSE. AWAY. 

2. Cas season 4 "I-just-woke-up-this-beautiful" hair.
'Nuff said.

3. His voice and eyes.
Why must you be so perfect?

4. The cross-dressing.
I think he can pull off a mini-skirt better than I can.

(Source)
5. He's decided that his spirit animal is a She-llama.
And he's not wrong.

6. That he so does ship Destiel.
And there's no denying it.

7. When you Google "Misha Collins is...," the first thing that comes up is "... Awesome."
The internet. She has her priorities straight.

8. Cooking Fast & Fresh with West!
If he's not the next iron chef, I'm a watermelon. (Hint: I'm not a watermelon.)

9. How nice he is to the fans.
Other than the time he threw Gummy-bears at the queue waiting for autographs. But, you know they still have the Gummy-bears. *sigh*

10. How close he is with J2.
I can just imagine the Christmas dinners. 

And, many, many more. One day I will meet him. If I have to win GISHWHES, go to Comic-Con, or I get/force the writers to write me into the show as Bobby Singer's illegitimate daughter, I will.  I also want to have a sleepover with Oprah. But that'll have to wait 'till I'm famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment