Sunday, August 3, 2014

Favorite Fan Videos: BBC Sherlock

I don't know if it was the search terms I was using whilst looking up Sherlock FanVids or what, but I found some weird stuff. Like really cray-cray. Like this and this. (some NSFW language) *hiatus intensifies* I don't know what even happened with those. Bad internet. It's amazing and painful. It's like... I can't even. Although, I want a sexy, naughty, bitchy gay boyfriend now. I did find some good ones too, so all is not lost.

Greg is my 50+ crush.
5.


JUST HUG IT OUT ALREADY. GRR
4.


Here, allow me to ship that for you. 
3.


#FallFeels
2.


This is perf. No words. Can't. Nope.
1.


I was just realizing that I'm a blogger who is blogging about a blogger who blogs about a consulting detective with a blog. Very blog. Much words. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment