Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Feels Through GIFS: The 12th Doctor

[SPOILERS, obv.]

It's time. Who time. 12 time. AHHHH. And when it started and I was all:
(Source)

AND THEN VASTRA, STRAX, AND JENNY. And I was all:
(Source)
Can we just give them their own show already?

When Clara was like, "Where's the Doctor? This guy he turned into is old. Do not want;" I was all:
(Source)
Grrr. What did I expect? She's just like wearing pants to me: I don't like it--never have, never will--and I can't wait to take them off/her to leave the show. Pants. Clara. Grrr. Did Rose act like this? No. In a fist fight, The Bad Wolf would beat up the Impossible Girl. Just sayin'. And Donna would just be so sassy in Clara's general direction that she'd fall over.

The dinosaur. I know she was supposed to be shocking, and scary, but all I could think was:
(Source)
Same thing with the lesbian lizard/human oxygen supplying kiss. It was meant to show love, and hope, and how DW has evolved, and all I could think was:
(Source)
Vastra, your 9 is showing.

My feels on 12, you ask? Well, I like him so far. It's hard to tell after just one ep. It takes a little while for each doctor to come into their own. Speaking of Doctors, Matt. FEELINGSSSSS. I made mum pause the show so I could just scream, "Moffat!" No joke. And I'm still a little:
(Source)
I JUST GOT OVER(ish) TRENZALORE. DIDN'T NEED MY HEART ANYWAY, MOFFAT.

"Yay, we get new Moffat Who!"  
10 minutes later
"WHY?!?"

I think we need a good name for Capaldi's eyebrows. Capeyebrows? Capildibrows? They're just so magnificent. I want to pet them. Did I say that out loud? *uses GIF to distract from how weird that was*
(Source)
Also, I want a Timelord rap-battle.
(Source)
"You can't handle all this wibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff.
Linear progression is whack, yo." 

As you can tell, I don't listen to rap music.

I like the fact that this Doctor is a little older and more distinguished, not so much of the little boy we had with 11. But I do like that they kept some of the same quirks from the previous Doctors. And I like Capaldi as an actor. Overall, I liked the episode and I'm excited for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment