Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Top Ten: Destiel Fan-Art

I love Destiel. It's just so... Gah.  I don't know how to explain it. They're just so good together. And even if you don't ship it, or deny the never-ending awkward glances of unexplored romantic potential, you can't deny that Dean+Castiel is an fantastic pair. Romantic or not.

10.
"My little angel with a shotgun."
(Source)
9.
I'll never let go. Never.
(Source)
8.
I hope the baby's name is Bobby-God. After their fathers.
(Source)
7.
Love me some photoshop.
(Source)

6.
The knuckles say "Sammy," and the fingers say "1 Cas."
Attention to detail. It matters.
(Source)
 5.
I can't--
(Source)
4.
I think we all know who he shares a more profound bond with.
(Source)
3.
THEY BOTH HAVE WINGS. I REPEAT THEY BOTH HAVE WINGS.
(Source)
2.
They're *falling* for each other. Too soon?
(Source)
1.
Passing a little time on those long, cold nights in purgatory.
(Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment