Sunday, July 27, 2014

Favorite Fan Videos: Supernatural

Five or so days ago, I was thinking about this post. You know, my fav fan vids for SPN, and the like. Then it dawned on me: I only had one Supernatural fan video I liked. So the search began.  

Dun, Dun DUUUNN!

Funny enough, the first video I liked didn't make the cut. And since this valiant search started a mere four days ago, I probably missed a famously good one. Oy. If I did, feel free to share below.

Ladies, Gentlemen, Fanlings, cats, and robotic kiwis, I present my top five Supernatural fan-videos!


Have some Winchester-Brother-Problems-Hug-It-Out-Already feels
5.


4 minutes and 13 seconds of death and feelings.
4.



"Always happy to bleed for the Winchesters."
3.


I have listened to this on a loop for more hours than I'd like to admit.
THIS IS MY SHIP, AND I WILL GO DOWN WITH IT. 
I'll never let go, Kripke! I'll never let go! Sorry, just watched Titanic. *F-bomb warning*
2.


I reserve the right to violently hug anyone who loves this video as much as I do.
1.


So whadya think? Which is you favorite? Do you have a favorite? Do you have a least favorite? Do you have a cat? Do you have a fear of escalators? Do I have a fear of escalators? Inquiring minds want to know. 

(P.S. Yes to the escalator thing. They ARE the stairways to hell.)

No comments:

Post a Comment