Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My Feels Through GIFS: Sherlocking In The Wild

So I was at a bracelet making workshop at my local library. I was talking to one of my friends and he asked, "Where did my girlfriend go?" I pointed to her across the room. He said thanks. And then he paused, and made this face:

(Source)

"How did you know who my girlfriend is? I hadn't said who she was or what she looked like."

"Well," I said, "you were standing together when I came in, she seemed slightly threatened when I sat next to you, and you just said that she has really small wrists. She was just complaining about how hard it was making tiny bracelets." And then I was like:

(Source)

And then he was like:

(Source)
And I was all like:

(Source)
And he was like:

(Source)
And then we where both like:

(Source)
And then I was all like:

(Source)
And then I changed the subject. Perils of being a Sherlockian I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment